Sunday, March 22, 2015

Good day at the show yesterday (if more than a bit exhausting).

Here's some local coverage on it: "ATF ammo ban for the AR-15 is a hot topic at the Gun Show: ATF Director B. Todd Jones resigns." (I'm in the accompanying video.)
Mike Vanderboegh, a member of the "Three Percenters" and founded the Sispsey Street Irregulars blog said, "The ATF reached a bridge too far. They discredited themselves. They haven't given up. In fact, the bill the democrats introduced in the House, which has no chance of passage, indicates an appetite not only for the M855's but also for any rifle ammunition."
Had a good day meeting and greeting friends old and new. I'll be there again today, but don't wait too long because I don't know how much I've got left in me for the whole day.

No comments: